New Families may register with only the permission of one of our Suzuki Teachers. Use the information below. Please be sure you can commit to the group dates.
- Registration Form NEW 2018-2019
- Registration Letter New Students 2018
- Attchmt 2 CPS Application for Free & Reduced Lunch 2018-19 (3)
- Attachmt 3 Sat String Group Dates 2018 – 2019
- Flute Schedule 10.17.18
The Suzuki Association of the Americas is the national organization guiding Suzuki education. Their website, http://suzukiassociation.org, has information for every parent doing the Suzuki Method including the beginning parent and the experienced parent. New beginning families, this page in particular is especially helpful: http://suzukiassociation.org/teachers/twinkler.
We require all new families to observe 2 mini Suzuki lessons before applying, and scheduling lessons: mini lesson #1 and mini lesson #2.
Families interested in joining our organization, please first read about the Suzuki Method at our website and the Suzuki Association of the Americas. After reading those articles, please observe the mini lessons #1 and #2 above. If you support the method and want lessons, please fill out the Survey Interest Form sent home in the back to school folders/packets. You may also find our big Postcards/Survey Interest Forms in your school’s office. We look forward to hearing from you.
New Interested Families, please read this Parent Letter: Dear Beginning Parent 2018
Please first speak with your Teacher about getting an instrument. Do not rent or purchase an instrument before talking with your teacher. Those interested in Cello, call Ms. Nadine at 513.544.6838.
- Antonio Violins: www.antonioviolin.com
- Baroque Violin Shop: www.baroqueviolinshop.com
- Buddy Rogers: http://www.buddyrogers.com
- Strings N’ Things: www.stringsnthingsviolinshop.
- A Violin Maker’s Workshop: www.aviolinmakersworkshop.com
Nadine Monchecourt, Executive Director
Board Meeting Schedule
To be announced